Thursday, January 20, 2011

OMG!!!!!!!!!prison home...

my mum owaz ask me y cn face da pc da whole day without leaving da chair...??
i shud ans her...
bcz i dun hv anything cn do except facing da pc...
bt she wil ask me agn thn y dun u read sum story buks n newsppr??
bt im nt da person cn stay at hm evryday n luk at da wording....
plz help me...
aldo i had graduated...
bt y my life is not full of freedom??
aldo it's holiday or sunday...
y cnt i jz go out 4 shopping??
i dun mind if she dun wan 2 spend any useless money...
bt cn v jz walk arnd...window shopping...
my life shud nt b jz so unexcited...
haiz...god plz...take me 2 smwhr else except my hse...

4 comments:

  1. Hmm.. All the parents will care much about their children.. Its normal, girl.. Its for your own good.. I, as a daughter too.. I scolded by my parent becoz of the same reasons with you too.. Just forget about that.. Everything will be fine.. This sunday you will enjoy the day.. No worries.. Cheer up.. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. joey:i think ping ping r very happy 2 c ur comment here...she oways hope ppl leave comment de...i think u r da 1st 1 hu leave comment here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. why why...u a...heartless lar...1 comment oso wnt post...w8 u i die d lu...

    ReplyDelete